Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

Day 61 - Vallejo and ferry to San Francisco

Writing on a 7" Tablet  sucks, so I'm gonna copy a mail I sent to Linda, why writing the same things twice:

One more day to San Francisco.
The last days I was sure not to take the ferry like the map proposes but to ride over the GG bridge. But I've biked the bridge 5-6 times and I don't want to do another day (on roads I've already biked two years ago), being so close to the city of my dreams. Plus I like boat rides.
Long story short I'm gonna bike the last ~80 miles to Vallejo tomorrow and take the ferry into SF.

Right now I'm in Sacramento at a beautiful hostel, a building from the 18th century
http://norcalhostels.org/sites/default/files/files/dl_sac_5.jpg

It was in Sacramento where I bought a cheap bike and started my first long bike tour down to LA, two summers ago. That time I didn't even dream about coming back the next summer... and the next...

Nice to be here, where "everything" started.

Can't upload pictures right now, after an update of the tablet software, the app to transfer them from my memory card doesn't work

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen