Sonntag, 1. September 2013

Day 57 - Carson City, Nevada

So much to tell, the last two days were quite eventful. That's all I can say for now though. Like the nights before I'm sharing a motel room with Shaun. Shaun loves beer and so do I, so that's what we're doing. Tomorrow's gonna be a hard day, mainly because of the beer but also because of the last big climb over the sierras.
We are out of the desert and right in the smoke of the Rim Fire. Had that  last year already, for Shaun it's something new. Extremely limited visibility, not gonna see the beautiful mountains when I do Carson Pass tomorrow.

Stay tuned, I'm gonna write about the last days later, including pictures.

But frankly said, on the next long tour I'm not gonna try a daily blog. Most other bicyclists don't and that's for a reason. It's hard to deliver good content every day after 10+ hours on the bike.

Cheers,

Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen